Located in the heart of the Zorlu Center, a new place for fashion, food and the arts. The property will feature sleek modern interiors and provide an artistic indulgence with its impressive collection of artwork, much from local artists including paintings, sculpture, photography and video installations. Projected opening will happen September 2014 and we’re sure that space will fill up quickly. If you’re looking to take a trip before then have a look at Southern Turkey – Antalya, where you may enjoy pristine beaches and clear water as well as a less big-city feel.
Istanbul often rates as one of the top cities to visit in Europe and is known for having some very lovely people as well. Turkey and to a great extent the city of Istanbul acts as a meeting place between East and West, between Asian and Europe explains Peter French, President of Raffles. With a great number of excursions and activities to do Istanbul offers something for just about everyone.
- Art concierge to help guests navigate their way through the cities art scene both on the property and off.
- Personal shopping and styling services, taking advantage of the immense talent of local designers as well as international.
- Rooftop pool offers refuge from the daytime heat and a DJ/club vibe in the evenings.
- Signature Raffles Spa offering all the services one would expect.
- Raffles Butlers bring a new level of luxury and service – a first in Istanbul.